ST. GEORGE, GRENADA, JAN. 12, 2016: The Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development announces that the People’s Republic of China, in collaboration with the Government of Grenada, is offering full scholarships to Grenadian nationals, to pursue undergraduate studies and medical specialization, for the academic year 2016/2017.
The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, learning materials, living allowance, health insurance, a one-off settlement allowance and one round trip ticket.
· Candidates should be a graduate from high school or college;
· Candidates must be under the age of 25 for Undergraduate Degree programmes and under 35 for Medical Specialization programmes;
· Candidates must be willing to study in China for the duration of the course;
· Candidates should be physically fit to fulfil the obligations of the course.
· Completed Application form
· Certified copies of highest diploma
· Certified copies of Academic transcript
· Study plan/Research proposal with a minimum of 200 words for undergraduate and minimum 800 for postgraduate.
· Two letters of recommendation from professors
· Medical report (to be done and submitted upon request from the Scholarship Desk)
· Applicants of music study are requested to submit a CD of their work and applicants for fine arts programmes are to submit a CD of their work which includes sketches, two colour paintings and two other works.
· Certified copies birth paper/passport
Please note that your “AGENCY NO” is 3081
The application form must first be filled out and submitted online through the website,http://laihua.csc.edu.cn. Secondly, applicants need to submit three copies of the printed version and supporting documents to the Scholarship Desk, in Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development, no later than Friday, Feb. 29th, 2016.
For further information please contact and Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education and Human Resource, at telephone number 473-440-2737, or via email at email@example.com.