ST. GEORGE'S, GRENADA, Wednesday, January 8, 2014 - GIS: The Darmasiswa Scholarship is a programme offered by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia to interested persons who wish to pursue (non-degree) courses at Indonesian Colleges/Universities for the period 2014/2015.
The one-year programmes are offered in the following areas:- Indonesian Language; Culinary; Traditional Music, Dance; Handicraft; Computer Technology; Information System; Visual Communication Design; Textile and Model; Art Design; Architecture; Landscape and Urban Design; Design Studio and Workshop; Biodiversity (Scientific food and Medicine); Indonesian Traditional Herbal Medicine; Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility; Puppetry; Ethnomusicology; Technical Environment; Tour, Travel and Hotel Management.
· Applicant must be 35 year and under
· Minimum of last formal education is high school
· Good health mental and physically
· Ability to communicate in English or Bahasa Indonesia
· Have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying for
· Candidates must fill out an application form;
· A copy of last academic transcript
· Recommendation letter from institution, College, or school that the applicant attended
· Passport size colour photograph (5 copies)
· Curriculum Vitae/Resume
· Full-page copy of passport valid for at least 18 months from time of arrival in Indonesia
· Free tuition fee.
· A monthly allowance from the Ministry of National Education, Indonesia.
· Assistance from your own intended university in finding a house/room for rent.
· Only transportation from Jakata airport to University/College will be provided.
Interested persons are asked to contact the Human Resource Development Division & Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education & Human Resource Development for application forms and further information.
All applications must be returned to the Human Resource Development Division, Ministry of Education no later than Friday 17th January, 2014.