The Government of People’s Republic of China is offering scholarships for suitably qualified persons to pursue studies leading to an International Masters Degree in Public Administration in The People’s Republic of China for the academic year 2014/2015.
· Applicant must have a bachelor degree and experience in education is preferred;
· Applicant must be in good health;
· Applicants must be under the age of 45 years old;
· Applicant must be working within the Public Service and have over five (5) years working experience in the corresponding field.
Value of the Award
· Return airfare
· Full Tuition
· Field trips
· Living Expenses
Step 1. Complete online application on the website of International Students Office, Tsinghua University (http://is.tsinghua.edu.cn ). Print, sign and attach a 2-inch photo on the Foreigner’s Application Form.
Step 2. Duplicates must be made of:
1. The Completed Foreigner’s Application Form for Admission to Graduate Programmes of Tsinghua University with 2-inch recent photo, signed by the applicant.
2. Three recent photos of passport size. One photo should be pasted onto the application from.
3. Certified copy of your Bachelor’s Degree
4. Certified copy of academic transcript
5. Personal Statement
6. Two recommendation letters;
7. Copy of valid passport;
8. Two recent passport size photos.
9. Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Language of Instruction
The programme is for a period of one (1) year and will be taught in English.
Application forms and further information on the Programme is available at the Human Resource Development Division and Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development, Botanical Gardens, Tanteen, St. George’s telephone number 440-2737.
Completed applications must reach the Division NO LATER THAN Friday 10th January, 2014.