SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME REPUBLIC OF TURKEY - 2015
The Government of the Republic of Turkey is offering to the Government of Grenada scholarships for persons to pursue studies leading to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degrees.
Areas of study are:
Bachelor’s Degrees: Agriculture & Farming, Arts & Humanities, Automotive, Beauty & Care, Building Construction, Business, Child Development, Communication & Public Relations, Food, Garment/Fashion Design, Health, Informatics, Languages, Literature/Social/Humanities, Maritime, Mathematics & Literature, Media, Natural Sciences – Scientific Stream, Printing, Religion, Sports, Technical, Tourism/Hotel/Hospitality/Entertainment Management, Welfare Services, and Woodwork
Postgraduate Degrees: Agriculture, Agriculture & Animal Husbandry, Architecture & Construction, Art, Biological and related Science, Business Economics & Management, Education & Teaching, Engineering & Engineering Trades, Environmental Science, Fisheries, Forestry, Health, Humanities, Humanities/Social Science, Information & Communication Technologies, Journalism & Information, Languages, Law, Manufacturing & Processing, Mathematics & Statistics, Natural Sciences, Personal Services, Religion, Philosophy & Ethics, Safety & Security Services, Security Services, Social Behavioural Science, Social Work, Sports, Transportation Services, and Veterinary;
Undergraduate Studies (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Applicant must be a citizen of Grenada
- Applicant must have graduated or likely to graduate from a secondary education institution
- Applicant must be the holder of a high school diploma
- Applicant must be under the age of 21 (born no earlier than 01/01/1994)
- Applicant must be in good health
Postgraduate Studies (Master’s and PhD Degree)
- Applicant must be the holder of a bachelor’s or master’s degree by 30th of July, 2015 at the latest
- Applicant must be under the age of 30 for master’s programme (born no earlier than 01/01/1985), and under the age of 35 for doctorate programmes (born no earlier than 01/01/1980)
- Applicants must have at least 75% cumulative grade point average or diploma grade.
Value of the Award
- Full Tuition
- Monthly Stipend
- Return Airfare
- Health Insurance
- (NB) 1 year Turkish language course
- Online application
- Certified copy of Secondary School Diploma for undergraduate studies or postgraduate diploma for postgraduate studies
- Certified copy of Secondary School Transcript for undergraduate studies and postgraduate transcript for postgraduate studies
- Copy of a valid Passport
- Passport photo
- Go to www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr
- Click the online application form
- Create an account by entering an e-mail and password
- Read the application guide
- Log in to the system and fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Complete the application
NB: Before finally submitting your application, please print a copy of your application summary to be submitted to the Scholarship Desk no later than Monday 3rd April, 2015.
Further information on the Programme is available at the Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development, Botanical Gardens, Tanteen, St. George’s telephone number +473-440-2737.
Submission of online application is to be completed NO LATER THAN Tuesday, March 31, 2015.