The People’s Republic of China in collaboration with the Government of Grenada is offering full scholarships to Grenadian nationals to pursue Master’s Degree in Public Diplomacy for Senior Officials in Developing Countries at Jilin University of China for the academic year 2014 to 2015.
The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, learning materials, living allowance, health insurance, a once only settlement subsidy and one round trip ticket.
- Candidates must be a Non-Chinese citizen with a valid passport;
- Candidates must have attained a Bachelor’s degree or above, with a higher level of English. (Priorities will be given to applicants with working experience);
- Candidates must be healthy and must not have any disease or situation listed below:
- Diseases prohibited by Chinese Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Laws and Regulations;
- Other severe chronic diseases like high blood pressure, cardio-cerebrovascular disease, diabetes; psychological diseases; or other infectious diseases which may harm public health.
Applicants recommended by the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China will be given priority.
Application forms are available at the Office of the Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development.
Applicants MUST complete and submit same to the Scholarship Desk with other relevant supporting documents, Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development no later than Thursday 27th June, 2014. Please note that the Agency Number for Grenada is 3081.
For further information please contact the Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development at Telephone Number 440-2737/2738, or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.