The People’s Republic of China in collaboration with the Government of Grenada is offering full scholarships to Grenadian nationals to pursue Master’s Degree in Public Administration in Chinese Governance for Developing Countries at Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU), of China for the academic year 2014 to 2015.
The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, learning materials, living allowance, health insurance, a once only settlement subsidy and one round trip ticket.
- Candidates MUST be from developing countries, government officials at or above director level, academic institution leaders above director level in colleges or departments of administrators at equivalent level.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification;
- Candidates must have a minimum of three (3) years working experience in relevant fields;
- Candidates must not be more than Forty-five (45) years old;
- Candidate must be a Native English speaker or non-native English speakers with evidence of fluency in English demonstrated by a minimum TOEFL or IELTS test score; a GRE score is desirable but not required.
Application forms are available at the Office of the Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development.
Applicants MUST complete and submit same to the Scholarship Desk with other relevant supporting documents Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development no later than Thursday 27th June 2014. Please note that the Agency Number for Grenada is 3081.
For further information please contact the Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development at Telephone Number 440-2737/2738, or Email at email@example.com.